Aging well can be a fun and exciting time in one's life. Over the next 50 years the aging population will triple. There will be more people over 65 years of age than younger people. We must begin to understand this process and prepare ourselves for what to expect. Aging well is the key and can be accomplished by:
- Developing a plan to grow old.
- Maintaining a physically active lifestyle by engaging in walking and weight training programs. This will allow for the building of strength and balance.
- Maintaining a proper diet. This will help fight most illnesses or at least reverse them in a timely manner.
- Maintaining social contacts.
- Maintaining positive mental and spiritual outlooks.
SO-ACT provides hands-on guidance in the planning process to aging.